Be Resilient Or Resign Masterclass
It may sound harsh, but change is just a fact. You cannot get away from it. Change is the only thing you can count on. Change is the only constant. Change is what keeps an organisation profitable and ensures it can continue to provide job security for its people into the future.
And yet, one of the biggest factors that hinders organisational change, is the resistance of the very same people it is seeking to support. This is often driven by the perception that a change that is occurring also carries a threat to their position or status.
AI, outsourcing and new ways of working are some of the considerations companies need to make in the current economy. But what about the effect of change on its people?
This interactive workshop teaches your team how to use the power of resilience not just to survive change but to embrace change and thrive because of it. Delegates will leave with a new toolkit and action plan ready to implement in their professional and personal lives.
After attending this workshop participants will:
- Understand the need for change and the power of reinvention
- Identify their personal response to different changes
- Learn how to re-frame negative responses to change
- Develop personal strategies for improving their resilience during times of change
This workshop is suitable for:
- People working in high pressure or high stakes environments
- Organisations seeking to increase engagement and productivity of its people
- Teams looking to build high levels of resilience with lower levels of stress
- All levels of the organisation are welcome
Delivery: ½-Day or 1-Day (live or online)
Number of Participants: 6 – 18 (maximum)